Bahrain’s architecture is comparable to its art and fashion, contemporary and cutting-edge. Here is a look at some memorable architectural sites.
- The Four Seasons hotel is an iconic sight and has shaped the landscape of Bahrain Bay.
2. This lovely nook in the National Theatre of Bahrain shows why this spot is state of the art.
3. The Bahrain National Museum is full of art and is architecturally amazing as well. It reminds one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s waterhouse which uses natural elements in its design.
4. The Bahrain City Centre is a triumph in urban design.
5. Amwaj Islands is a massive undertaking that has paid off in the number of tourists and expats who live and go there.
6. The Bahrain World Trade Center is another iconic symbol of the country.
7. Al Fateh Mosque in Juffair is one of the largest mosques in the world.
8. Bab Al Bahrain is a beloved Manama landmark.
9. A mosque in Muharraq is unchanged over time.
10. There’s something calming about going through Muharraq bridge at night.
Which iconic Bahraini architectural site is your favorite?