Why wait for Santa when you can be the bearer of goodwill and good cheer? These outfits will help you sustain that mission in style.
- Gold and sequins instantly make for a festive mood. Pair it with gold shoes and a red lip and you are ready for your New Year’s Eve party!
2. Silver is also another appropriate choice for the holidays. This demurely chic yet sexy dress is a knock-out with open toed sandals.
3. Sometimes the simplest of outfits are the coolest. Take a cue from this girl and pair your oversize T-shirt with a leather jacket and black skinnies. Add polish with a statement bag and a red lip. You can take this look from office to afterwork party.
4. You are never over or underdressed with a black dress. Make yours memorable with details such as 3/4 lace sleeves, a gold clutch, and red patent leather pumps.
5. As these celebrities show, all you need is a white blazer to spruce up your attire. Pair it with jeans or a black pant, sandals or closed shoes, an oversize bag or a clutch, it still looks chic and fashionable.
6. All black for the holidays is not only chic, its also slimming if you’ve had to go through all those buffets. Be the center of attention with separates that fit perfectly, great hair, and a statement clutch.
7. Lace adds instant romance and elegance to any outfit, as seen here. The bow in the hair is pure whimsy.
8. A simple red sweater layered over your T-shirt is just so cheerful especially when paired with red shoes.
9. Slip dresses are forgiving and will flatter any figure. As you can see from these two examples, its simple and the results are dazzling. Just be sure to have a cover up in case you get cold.
10. You don’t usually see polka dots and green together, but this is fantabulous! Business-ready yet still festive, this outfit will surely be on repeat wear even past the holidays.
What is your favorite holiday outfit?